Adobe just release its’ CS5 collection a few hours ago , I missed the live web launching due to a citywide blackout, sux!. Just like the previous CS versions , it comes in different flavors , Adobe CS5 Design Premium $1,899 , Adobe CS5 Web Premium $1,799 , Adobe CS5 Production Premium $1,699 and the most expensive one , Adobe CS5 Master Collection $2,599 , all of these suites also have an upgrade price for previous owners. You can pre order them , expected release would be around May , the trial is not available yet. The packaging looks awesome too, a mirror / reflection effect compared to the abstract effect last year.
Im pretty much excited with the new Fireworks CS5 which costs $300, and $150 for the upgrade, it’s also included in the CS5 Web Premium Package.Â Most of the new stuff are upgrades or enhacements to the previous Fireworks CS4 , some extensive performance enhancements , improved type handling ( finally ! ) and the new pixel precise rendering that I want to try. I just can’t wait for the trial download to test it out.
You can view the fireworks product page here.
View the Adobe Fireworks Developer Center article by Bruce Bowman.
The system requirements for a windows machine is mostly thesame as fireworks cs4, except for the resolution or display size, i use 1024 x 768 (minimum for cs4 is 1024 x 768 )Â , fireworks cs5 as posted in the site , is 1280 x 1024 , I hope fireworks can still run on my ancient machine.
- IntelÂ® PentiumÂ® 4 or AMD AthlonÂ® 64 processor
- MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended); Windows VistaÂ® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1; or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)
- 1280×1024 display with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services